The weird and wonderful world of Sally :o)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

sick... dieing...

Okay, so I got this cold and now I am dieing. I was up all last night coughing until my eyeballs hurt,honestly hurt! It was kinda of sad because I have cough medicine and I was sitting here with it but it has one of those damn child proof caps. Apparently they are Sally proof. I tried for an hour straight, even resorting to trying to pry it open with my metal nail file, and needless to say I went to bed coughing and didn't get any relief. I wish I had a camera to see the desperation in my eyes as I reached for the nail file. Well, at least my sickness is more resembling a cold than the flu it felt like the other day. St FX is infected, well, at least everyone I know is that goes here. Nessa didn't even get out of bed all day yesterday. I just thank God that I have my own bathroom on days like those.

So Al, Bruce, Tim, Chris, Nathan and Steve all came down last weekend. It was so much fun! I love having people from home here! In the end 5/6 of them had a story to tell, Al and Tim's involved the drunk tank lol. So I thought that was going to be the last I see of them until about June when I get back from intersession, but Megs, Al and Cory are all coming up this Saturday!! I am SO excited!! Yay for visits from home!!

Back to coughing up my lungs, talk to you all later!

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger pat said...

Awwww... I wish I could visit too! Damn this infernal body of water separating us! DAMN YOU, ATLANTIC OCEAN!!! Why can't there be a land bridge connecting Sally and I? Like an... isthmus or something?

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Sally said...

lol someday Pati! we will see each other this summer!! :D Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home