The weird and wonderful world of Sally :o)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I wanna go back to NY!!!

So I just got back to school yesterday from a long weekend trip to see my sister (Isy) in NY where she lives. I miss it and I want to go back!! The weather here is cold and rainy and I don't enjoy it in the slightest!! NY was HOTT, it was awesome. And they took me to the zoo, I mena really, what more could a girl ask for? Skirt weather, giraffes and monkies. And no, I do not know how to spell giraffe lol. So anyway! I got my hair cut! Yay! I actually got like 4 inches off, it was great! it looks healthy again! still long in any respect, but short for me! My hair hasn't been this short since it was growing out of it's mullet stage... oops, forget I said that one *embarassed face* Other than that not too too much is new, exams start tomorrow for me and continue one a day until next Monday. I suppose its really not all that bad, I mean, I used to do that every year in high school right? One exam a day for a week, so if I lived through it then I can live through it now... I hope!! Then I get to go home for a bit then back here for (yay) intersession. PS everyone, I will be alone in my house for 3 weeks at the end of it so I will be appreciative of visits! Ask me and I will fill in details. So yeah, can't wait for June 14th!! I want the summer to come!! Love and kisses to all, I am off to pizza Delight for supper, no more meal hall for me!! (this will be upheld until my money runs out... which will be soon haha)

PS studying schmudying.... HELP!!

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Use this BD search Find all you need in your area!
for fun

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!. Use these helpful search engines TFO search & movie pages and try to find all you need in your area!
for fun

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I welcome you!
The amateur of Sex and Health
Welcome to sexy teens | movie pages | picture pages | webcam movie | adult friend finder.
Here pages devoted to health are published.
It is the large search robot, which can help to receive this or that information and as to get this or that goods! Tramadol | Phentermine | Buy Xanax | Xanax and all that is necessary.
Bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home